in my stand now

burmjohn

Ah holy crap, this post worked?!  I thought it failed, when I was in my stand it timed out 3 times!  That is the metal stand I bought, its a 2 person big dog I got off ebay from sports authority closeout.  It was like 159 including shipping, great deal and sturdy as a rock!

cool deal, hey i posted in a one of your old threads regarding butchering a deer. you are more then welcome to come by my place when i get one strung up and watch or help. your choice. figured id throw that out there for you. BS over a beer or 2... i had to ask you some questions about how you did the bathroom one of these days. im thinking of how i will do mine sometime.

no prob... ill let you know when it happens and you want to come by your more then welcome.

i have a few other projects going on at the house now, taking some walls down in the sunrrom to reinsulate and put the siding back up and also in the middle of tearing up the floor down stairs for my throphy room / game room to re paint, new moldings and lay down a pergo floor. but yes i deff want to pick your brain on re doing a bathroom. love the way yours is coming along!

• 5 weeks later...