Droid 4

Anyone have a Droid 4 that they are no longer using? My son's doesn't hold a charge at all anymore. I'm talking 100% to 10% within a couple hours. I bought him new chargers, but it hasn't helped. Can't replace the battery either. He just left for college a couple days ago and I want him to have a reliable phone. Thinking about pulling the plug on Verizon, so I don't want him to get another phone through them, as I don't want to be locked in for another 2yrs! Hoping to find another one to hold him over.

I would love to give you mine, but it doesnt hold a charge anymore either. Goes from 60% to 15 in the blink of an eye. try craiglist, you might be able to find one there or any other phone. you should be able to activate a new phone you bought privately without changing your contract status.

Thanks for the info pewlodar! Sucks that the batteries aren't replaceable!

After some reconsideration, and hearing about pewlodar's similar experience with this phone, I think it would make more sense to not get this same phone! Gonna look for a comparable android phone that will allow us to replace battery, if need be!