MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR NEW YORK STATE CONCEALED CARRY FIREARM SAFETY TRAINING

A guy at work is a pistol instructor and he is trying to figure it all out. I saw this yesterday. My biggest question is how do you live fire a pistol without a permit?
It's illegal to possess a pistol without one and the instructor can't use theirs cause that's also illegal.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

This only serves the gun hater ideology to harass, intimidate and threaten law abiding firearm owners in their evil intent to disarm them.

Anyone with a functioning intellect knows these gun control laws do not stop people violence.  The politicians writing them apparently do not want to reduce or eliminate people violence.  Otherwise we would see more police on the street, correct all the social illness many of which they created (drug use and welfare), a better mental health system to institutionalize the violently mentally ill before they act out, a better judicial system, better criminal corrections and execution of dangerous violent criminals.

The politicians who support this nonsense in the name of stopping people violence are not tough on violent criminals or extending your right to self defense (Example:  New York does not have a castle law).  They easily support the violent killing without any due process for unborn humans, but they will not execute violent criminals.  They sometime even release these violent criminals back into society to murder again!

• Like 1

Correct me if I am wrong, but I did not read where all pistol permits would be unrestricted carry for self defense and they are valid in New York City?  Otherwise would that not constitute discrimination?  Did not the supporters of this call it "improvement"?

Edited by ADK Native