Friendly doe

Catskill Hunter

Typical of social media and clickiness. I recall reading a recent post on this very same forum about carrying a firearm while bow hunting. Some of the same attackers on this post who are justifying their attack on the OP by mentioning the legality of feeding wildlife eluded to the fact they carry during archery season. Illegal is illegal.

• Like 1

Typical of social media and clickiness. I recall reading a recent post on this very same forum about carrying a firearm while bow hunting. Some of the same attackers on this post who are justifying their attack on the OP by mentioning the legality of feeding wildlife eluded to the fact they carry during archery season. Illegal is illegal.

Yep, I said that I may or may not carry my dinky little 380 while bow hunting. I dont, and would never shoot a deer with it. Whats your point? I didnt post a video of me carrying it, I didnt even say for sure whether I did or not.

• Like 1

Like you ASSume I am so unethical and worse than a poacher because you see some corn on the ground in a video ?????? You dont know me but you ASSume I am this terrible sportsman lol

Not knowing that baiting is illegal in NY makes you an uneducated sportsman. Knowing that its illegal and refusing to admit that you were wrong, and going on the offensive like you did makes you a terrible sportsman.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Not knowing that baiting is illegal in NY makes you an uneducated sportsman. Knowing that its illegal and refusing to admit that you were wrong, and going on the offensive like you did makes you a terrible sportsma

I refused I am wrong ?????????????? reallly, just proved to me that this is a lynch mob and no on pays attention. like I said everything is not what it appears

Yep, I said that I may or may not carry my dinky little 380 while bow hunting. I dont, and would never shoot a deer with it. Whats your point? I didnt post a video of me carrying it, I didnt even say for sure whether I did or not.

LOL big talk behind the computer read your own post I believe that says " While " bowhunting I ignored the backpedaling part of it

I refused I am wrong ?????????????? reallly, just proved to me that this is a lynch mob and no on pays attention. like I said everything is not what it appears

You are obviously new here, if it weren't, you'd know that I'm not part of any lynch mob you speak of. Far from agreeing with some of these folks, but this one is pretty clear to even the blind. Still waiting for your so-called story though. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

If you read it, I never said that I carry it. I said I may or may not. After that I said I carry firearms during bow season, but while Im hunting other species. Id say the same thing to your face, no problem bub.

I may or may not have thrown that corn out BUB still backpedaling, "may or may not " must be the justification bub

You are obviously new here, if it weren't, you'd know that I'm not part of any lynch mob you speak of. Far from agreeing with some of these folks, but this one is pretty clear to even the blind. Still waiting for your so-called story though. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

I sent u a private message before I guess u didnt get it