VIDEO: Comparing 3 camers in different lighting

This is a video comparing 3 cameras for those hunters that record or are thinking about recording their hunts. Good for different audio too.
Cameras used: Panasonic HDC-SD90, Panasonic HC-V700 and GoPro Hero3 Black Edition.
Video is uploaded in HD, can be changed to HD at the bottom right of the video to see clarity.

I'm not sure this was fair for the Go Pro. The first two cameras seems to be at about the same position.

The GoPro is set up facing the opposite direction and has significant backlighting. The backlight is what is causing it to look darker, especially in the "low light" version. I bet the other cameras would produce a similar picture if set up in the same position as the GoPro.

I'm not sure this was fair for the Go Pro. The first two cameras seems to be at about the same position.

The GoPro is set up facing the opposite direction and has significant backlighting. The backlight is what is causing it to look darker, especially in the "low light" version. I bet the other cameras would produce a similar picture if set up in the same position as the GoPro.

To add: the last cam didn't back out to see if light conditions improved.