It's been a while so a re-intro may be in order

bluecoupe

I joined a year ago yesterday.  Haven't been around for a few reasons. Mainly due to a car accident that broke my back in 3 places and recovering from that.   Plus I was an active member of the NAHC forums until they screwed those up beyond recognition.   Then I got to looking around and saw this in my bookmarks. I'd actually forgotten

about the group. <blush>

I'm a retired software tester in the Poughkeepsie area and hope to spend more time around here and contribute where and when I can.   I do tend to be somewhat opinionated, but I'll try and keep a lid on it. ;)

• Like 1

Well, I'd planned on it but probably not.  Last year (pre-accident) the landowner gave some new guys permission to hunt. They came in and setup stands within 25 yards of where our stands had been for years. We politely told them they were encroaching but they didn't care.  I went out to do some tree rat hunting recently and they're back so apparently I'm done there.   Have to get out and pound the pavement and see about finding a place for next year.

Such is life.  I'm not about to hunt on public land. Way to many sound shooters there.