Parkers Pond gun shop

edbone

The name changed from parker pond to classic gun stocks shortly after george sold the business and retired. I just talked to the new owner last week about having him do some work on one of my guns. He told me they were in the process of moving to a new shop and he was hoping to be in there full time starting yesterday oct 1st. The new shop is located on county rt 7 in oswego. I misplaced the new address or I would put it on here. He did not give me a # though. Will have to check his website so I can call to find out if he is in new shop full time. If he is I am going to bring my gun out friday.

I believe there is a custom gun stock shop there now.

The owner will make you a stock in any type of wood if that us what you want. But he also is a gunsmith. He does great work. Hate to see him move but I will definitely drive to have him work on my guns

• 3 months later...

I dropped one of my guns off there a few weeks ago for some work. They have a nice little shop there. I hated that he moved since i was only about 10 min away but it wasnt a bad drive at all. Hoping my gun will be done this week so I can get out and get the new scope all sighted in and do some shooting