Buggs 2013 Hunting Adventures

TeeBugg

Headed down saturday after work around 330 to camp! Ready to let some lead fly! Only been out twice since i shot my buck. Seen a few does and small bucks. Actually gonna be a little picky with my buck tag for gun...at least for a few days. Does are wide open and fair game!

Saw zero deer all weekend and monday. Dad got a spike and cousin got an 8 point on saturday morning. Came back home and my dad and friend shot two button bucks. I never turned the safety off all weekend! Had fun swaying in the trees though lol. Hoping to hunt a few morning this week and hunt hard this weekend!

Headed out in the morning. Gonna be a nice crisp calm morning! Hunting a spot that hasnt been pressured hardly at all since the gun opener. Got a big boy i missed during bow season really tearing a little section up with rubs and scrapes. And he was seen the last two days of bow...in the daylight in this section :)

• Like 1

11/23...sat both morning and evening. Still havent seen a live deer during gun season. Buddy hunted our spot 11/24 am. No tracks in our core area. Tons of tracks down in the swamp area though. Wondering if thats because of all the high wind we have had.

• 2 weeks later...