slight string derailment

rdfenn3

I shot a doe on the first day. after the shot my string was slightly derailed. found a knick on my cam. what happened is my cam hit the railing on my tree stand. I shoot a Hoyt Vector. Took it to the shop and everything was fine Didnt bend the cam Happy that Hoyt makes a strong bow. But anyhow mine was caused by user error.

I just noticed my string was slightly of my cam. 2009 diamond iceman. I didn't draw it today. Idk if it happened walking in or out of my stand today.

U sure don't want that string to come off. Not proud to admit it, but I had a string come right off the lower cam while removing it from the pullup string, some years ago. I didn't see it and sure wasn't expecting it. It caught the smallest twigs growing out of the ground, and I'm telling ya, it was the most violent encounter I've ever had with my bow. Dam lucky I still have all my fingers left.Took it to a bow shop to be checked out, owner said he's been averaging one a day. Now she goes right in a bow sling, safe and sound.Never again!

Take it to a pro bow shop, have it checked out.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

U sure don't want that string to come off. Not proud to admit it, but I had a string come right off the lower cam while removing it from the pullup string, some years ago. I didn't see it and sure wasn't expecting it. It caught the smallest twigs growing out of the ground, and I'm telling ya, it was the most violent encounter I've ever had with my bow. Dam lucky I still have all my fingers left.Took it to a bow shop to be checked out, owner said he's been averaging one a day. Now she goes right in a bow sling, safe and sound.Never again!

Take it to a pro bow shop, have it checked out.

I will have to get a sling now.