can you shoot more than one buck

LuckyPickle123

sheep,

i've read these scientific studies. I'm not being fed anything. I have a degree in in environmental engineering so i like to believe i do understand the merits of published scientific studies and how creditable they are. I will concede to you that yes, it's not "all about geography" but is by far and large a contributing factor.

Do not forget that back in the days of Native americans the deer were fewer and far between. They could not sustain their numbers on natrual forage. There were no big farms to eat off of and help them survive the winter. We need to manage populations the best we can. Need a balance in sexes and need hunters to practice ARs. All that said though, there are very nice deer in NY. There are nicer and more deer in the midwest.

Look guys I love hunters,love guys like you that are passionate about hunting.but the facts are what they are.the deer we hunt are called northern whitetails sometimes northern woodland whitetails.there the same species that are in Wisconsin,Minnesota,Illinois,Indiana,Pennsylvania, and ohio.the northern whitetail species is considered the largest of the whitetails in North America.the Midwestern species I can't recall their proper name are not the largest sub species of whitetail.yet that part of the country has in the last 40-50 years,with government and hunters working together,have the hunting opportunities they have by maintaining a sound herd and buck age management practices.

Ok you answered my question lol.. I was like wait a minute, something smells fishy here

LOL, sounds like we are talking about ME here, yes I shot an 8pt on Sept 28th and used my either sex bow muzzy tag left over from last year,  in the NZ, and then shot a 7pt in southern zone and used THIS years either sex tag. It IS possible to shoot 3 with a bow, your leftover either sex tag, your leftover BUCK tag, both those deer must be killed in the NZ of course before Oct 1. & the third with THIS years either sex tag. Theoretically I only shot one this season as the season doesn't start till Oct 1, before that it is still last season! (The license year is Oct 1 to Sept 30)

LOL, sounds like we are talking about ME here, yes I shot an 8pt on Sept 28th and used my either sex bow muzzy tag left over from last year,  in the NZ, and then shot a 7pt in southern zone and used THIS years either sex tag. It IS possible to shoot 3 with a bow, your leftover either sex tag, your leftover BUCK tag, both those deer must be killed in the NZ of course before Oct 1. & the third with THIS years either sex tag. Theoretically I only shot one this season as the season doesn't start till Oct 1, before that it is still last season! (The license year is Oct 1 to Sept 30)

Might I add that it is the hunters responsibility to know that syllabus cover to cover and fully understand what is legal and what is not, If everyone here (not mentioning any names) on this thread did this and also saw the clearly posted dates and details on my posted photos we wouldn't be having this conversation.