Processing capital district

Redneckoflatham

There is a place that used to do it in visher ferry. Reasonable priced when I last used them. I cut my own now so I get the cuts I want. I can't remember the name of the place though. It was by the crescent bridge. About a mile west or so.

There is also a place on rt 9 between exit 10 and 11. Arsenaults bait he was doing it I don't know if he still is. No idea on pricing.

I used Arsenaults last year.  They were fairly reasonable.  I bought some sausage and it was just under $100 I believe with seal wrapping.  

I was a little surprised that they gave me a lot of whole cuts...I received a full neck and the hind quarters still on the bone so I had a lot I ended up doing myself.  Because of that, I think I am going to try it myself this year.  

I used Bill Leary in Albany as well off of Central Ave but last year he was sick and was not processing.  I would say that Bill is the best butcher I have ever used and I would go to him again if he is able this year.