First Hunting forum

sadass

Whats up fellas.  I  am new here and to Hunting forums in general.  I Big into My Jeep forums but never thought o join  the other  Passion,  Hunting.    I have been hunting for since @13 yr old ,  So that is about 28 deer seasons.  Wow I am getting old.  Started my first year in Year in California hunting Jack rabbits and Mule deer.  However, I  spent the rest my life Hunting between New Jersey and New York.    I  have been a bow hunter for around 20 yrs and pride my self at being a successful bow hunter; Meaning, That over the years I have learned how to consistently fill my tags with a bow and not have it all done based on Luck.    I am good at find them and get them close enough to keep my shots on average 20 yards or less.

I  Am also a single Father and I am proud to say that my oldest boy is active duty US Navy service member as I was and my Youngest Son has just begun his first year as a hunter with his fir st gun kill under his belt while out Pheasant hunting 3 weeks ago. His real interest is deer hunting and He is awesome with the bow as well.      Aside from My Son and Hunting,    I spend many hours in the woods Camping Mountain bike riding and Mainly 4 wheeling my 1998 5.9 liter , Lifted and Locked Jeep Grand Cherokee.    I love the outdoors

What I hope to gain from this forum  is to increase and share my Hunting knowledge, as well as maybe even find a few more hunting buddy's .                           

Good Luck this Season fellas!

Thank you fellas!!!!.  With a passion for hunting like I have had for so many years it is hard to believe that it took me so long to join a hunting forum.    I keep this up and My 4x4 and Jeep forum buddy's are going to wonder had happened to me..   

Here is my other Hobby  or Hobie

Picture3-13-2010022.jpg

It has transported many deer in it and on it.