disappointed in mother nature

boo711

A beautiful week this week for hunting. Cold temps, a little snow in places. Opening weekend of gun. 50's fri and sat. Close to 60 sunday. 50's on monday. From tues on out from what I can see temps in the upper 30's to low 40s. Really disappointed in mother nature for the warm temps shes giving us for the weekend. Really hope there is a drastic change in forcast but dont think it will happen

Edited by boo711
  • Like 1

A beautiful week this week for hunting. Cold temps, a little snow in places. Opening weekend of gun. 50's fri and sat. Close to 60 sunday. 50's on monday. From tues on out from what I can see temps in the upper 30's to low 40s. Really disappointed in mother nature for the warm temps shes giving us for the weekend. Really hope there is a drastic change in forcast but dont think it will happen

It could be worse! I've spent many an opening weekend in the pouring rain, heavy wet snow, wind.........I don't like the warm temps either as I hike a long way with a climber on my back but it will be cool enough in the mornings. Good luck Sat.

I agree Catskill....highs are forecasted to be in high 40s in 8F, with light winds...I have hunted opening days in pouring rain, thick fog, high winds, and 70 degrees.....Not thrilled about wind direction, (SW), or full moon, but they will be moving. As long as the winds are relatively light, and temps are below 50-55 I am happy

Good luck and be safe!!