First post and deer

DranDran

I am pretty confident I will get slaughtered for this but if anyone tells me that hypothetically if legal sunset is 4:30 and a monster 10 point (or whatever you consider a monster) walks under your stand at 4:31 you wouldn't shoot it.. I'm very very confident in saying your full of shit.

If you shoot 1 minute passed legal sunset your just as guilty as if you shoot 30 minutes passed..that being said, the kids excited about his first deer harvest and some people are in here looking for any reason to crucify him. Give it a rest...Happy thanksgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Some of the best internet sites I belong to have a really good way of handling posts like this.

First off members need to offer some positive feedback (ex-. in this case "nice deer") and only then can they critique or question the negative aspects of the original post.

It's a pretty good set of guidelines for encouragement and ways to learn and improve in the future. Even if it's not a requirement, some folks would do good to try it.

It also gets rid of that "pile on" mentality that runs rampant around some sites.

• Like 3