sleepy creek 1.5 long springs won't fire

Kludes

Once u break the spring down and open the jaws the jaws don't fire even just letting go and if I get pan tension they still don't fire bad thing to find out after the pocket sets are empty and bait taken ... very disappointed in these traps don't recommend

Yea I've had to hammer them some on the nipple were the jaws attach they are binding in there causing burrs ... I've read online now and it says worst trap ever made bye them slow firing people say they call to no response from sleepy creek... I'm calling today because for how much those traps cost they should be working perfect and not need to be beat on to work ...we will see what they say

Gotta slightly bend jaws in were they hook onto frame of trap or frame out a tad cause they bind terribly and that worked so far caught a coon doing so he came back after trap not firing and him cleaning it out but how many mink jumped on the pan in between ..Idk about helpers hopefully this works