Sad News! Will they say to many deer?

Cops ID woman killed in deer crash

Gary McLendon, Staff writer9:40 a.m. EST January 10, 2014
newsbrief22.jpg

(Photo: stock image)

SHARE 17CONNECTTWEET 2COMMENTEMAILMORE

A woman was killed Thursday after a deer crashed through her car's windshield on a rural road in Perinton.

Karen Boyce, 60, of Rochester was driving on Carter Road, north of Whitney Road, when she struck a deer Thursday evening, said Cpl. John Helfer of the Monroe County Sheriff's Office. A passerby came upon the crash about 6:15 p.m. and called 911.

Helfer said the collision occurred on a remote stretch of Carter Road, more than 100 yards away from the closest house.

Boyce was pronounced dead at the scene and the deer, which also died, landed in the back seat of her car, Helfer said.

Deputies continue to investigate the crash

did they say it was a doe? If not what makes you think it wasn't one of those big mature bucks the AR people are trying to mandate across the state...hhhmmmm....

Regardless...God bless her and her family and friends...and the person that stopped to help

Well i guess if i had to make a choice i would want the one to kill me be the same one that i wanted to kill. Eye for an Eye i guess.

Sad either way!