My deer are starving...

sits in trees

Gee you want to pull any of the other 459 Ny deer farmers names out of the hat?   You keep watching the facts and proof and you will be fine.

There is only two in Jefferson county however. Licensed anyway... And  one of them is called Four Seasons run by a Mike Kerry...

Edited by mike rossi

puppets, thats what they want us to be.

You know something dude, I don't hunt deer and since their conservation status is excellent, I don't worry about them... CWD initial response is pretty simple because the home range of a deer is known. Basically when you discover a positive animal you draw a circle around where you found it and start shooting inside that circle until you don't see deer anymore. Since the animals home range is about a square mile the disease wont leap very fast. If it leaps to the next square mile you draw another circle and start shooting again. Sounds like a good time, lol...

If some or all of the ten or twenty deer hanging around your house die from rumen acidosis, you and your neighbors are the only ones who are going to notice, not me, not Shawhu, and not even the DEC.