Remington Relocating Jobs?

F NY this place blows lets take away our rights and give it to the scum i would of left day 1 of safe act if it was't for the family cuomo is no good hes got to go o yea let give the prisoners college F that they r there for a reason they had a chance not rot in hell this state sux

I feel ya. Id have been back out of NY 10 years ago if it wasnt for my kids. The safe act is just the icing on the cake of BS that NY is built upon.

Relo assistance is generally only available to senior band, not the labor force. And it can cost around $25k to relo... If you don't lose money on your house. And you'd be silly if you think they're also not banking on the cheaper labor Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The costs will be worth it to the labor force because the cost of living down south is much lower. Any relo expenses will be recouped in a few years and life will be much better than if you stay in NY on unemployment.

Labor should be willing to relo based on principle alone.

I'm not sure what you do for a living, but I don't think you have a good grasp on this kind of thing, especially when you think someone will move their whole world based on principal. The cost of living is less, but the paycut and moving expenses do not make it attractive for most. I've relo'd with and without assistance.