Looking for a hunting club in Nassau or Suffolk County

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On Friday, July 25, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Borngeechee said:

I'm the only one of my friends from Long Island that's into hunting or the outdoors period, so it's kind of hard to just get up and hunt without knowing where I can. Can any of you point me in the right 

I know I'm like a broken record but I think you're better off joining a club upstate with land to hunt. There was one in Sullivan County on this site looking for members maybe three hours away. If they are too expensive look around there are plenty some with land but no cabin so you have to stay in a motel or camp. Good luck.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is two years old, but I'll post this anyway. I belong to a club in East Branch, which is in Delaware county. We are looking to, possibly, add a few new members. There is no initiation fee and dues are $500/yr. You are required to attend, and actively participate, in at least 2 of 4 scheduled work weekends. This entitles members to year round use of 208 acs. and the club house. which is 60x20. We are off grid but have a generator for power. There is also, hot and cold water and a bathroom with shower. We are at the confluence of the Beaverkill and East Branch Delaware rivers, two of the best trout streams in the East. Great fly fishing in the spring and summer, and the camp is virtually unused at that time of year.

IMG_0037.JPG