Is this serious?

YFKI1983

I saw an advertisement for that on the outdoor channel about an hour ago (gotta do something to pass the time while I watch the newborn). The concept sounds kinda cool but in use it doesn't make sense. I'm sure the poachers love them. You'd still need to make a good shot on vitals so why not just use a broadhead or a gun?

If you see the test and reviews, it's not that great or effective. A lot of times, the round doesn't go off and when it does, there isn't enough strength in the casing to support to pressure form the bullet. As a result, the explosion goes outward and a lot of energy is lost. I think it'll great a large external flesh wound. The bullet still retains enough energy to effectively penetrate. Not as much as being fired from a gun of course. Still, that is if it goes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waste of money.  It doesn't work because it isn't fired from any type of rifle barrel.  Therefore it achieves no velocity on impact. It's a pure gimmick!

Watched a video on the net about it.  They don't do anything to a target.  A broad head is much more effective.