Grocery/Supermarkets

Dom

I wish I could get Goats milk by the quart then allot wouldn't go to waste. Wegmans is then only place I know that has it by 1/2 gallon and yeah its $.

The economic powers that be don't want you to know how to grow your own veggies, or fruits, they want gardening skills to get lost so people become dependent on the chains. If the system could find a way to charge you to take a piss and make it a crime to piss any other way they would do it.

If the system could find a way to charge you to take a piss and make it a crime to piss any other way they would do it.

It's already being done. One of my bosses recently returned from Europe (Vienna, Prague, Poland, Germany, etc.). I don't remember where, but he said in one or more of the places he visited, it is a 1euro charge to use public bathrooms. There's a turnstile and you give 1 euro to pass through.  He said many people went a different route by going to McDonald's where you could use the bathroom if you purchased something and also got free wifi. So for not much more money, you got a cup of coffee, got to use the bathroom, and check your email.