DMP question...

zeus1gdsm

i seem to be googling conflicting info.. and local hunting store jockey said one thing.. and a friend said another....

I know you are not guaranteed your 1st pick of zone selection.

but do i have to ask speciffically for a 2nd tag and pay an extra 10$?  or is it also random whether or not you will get 2 doe tags?

in short I got my preference of 6k ( yay me)  but only got one tag. I was hoping to get a tag for a sperate area where i have some private land.

im confused :/

thanks in advance

Side note, There are areas where they don't issue all the tags. Those remaining ones get a second go around about the beginning of November. Keep an eye out. They will publish a list and maybe your second area will have some although not many 6 areas show up IIRC.

Maybe the agent you went to can tell from the system what happened.

November drawing don't cost you anything if you paid your $10 in the first drawing.

They may have put you in for them and you didn't get the second. You gotta look at the probability charts. I don't even think you can apply for 6R as a second.

Edit___There are almost no seconds in 6 region. Which tells me they won't be on the late lottery

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club