First PT...

growalot

Well that went good...like the guy...had one mishap..accidentally hyper extended leg on the bike...they may have heard that " HOLY GOD!!" at the Vatican.... :O 

So no trees...but sitting is good as long as I do not drag out any deer and drive the gator...they are trying to get the swelling down...it will keep me off my feet and quiet.

I loose 2 mornings a week to hunt for the next 6 weeks  and have home work to do...easy stuff right now...left feeling pretty good and  left repeating ..".heel  to toe "keep from limping...

Keep at it. It worked well for my shoulders,I went 3x a week plus all the home exercises .

When I used up all my visits I had made progress just not enough ,I kept at it did my pt stuff at the gym,and although I can't do,much pressing movements yet I can shoot my bow pain free,and each week I can do more and more.

So stay with it, and I had ups and downs along they way,but slowly more ups then down days.

Best of luck.