HuntingNY.com Is A Rocking

7 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I don't care what anyone's opinion is.  Opinions are not facts and can be challenged.  If you express an opinion, you should be willing to accept challenges to your opinion.  If you have carefully formed your opinion, you should be able to defend it and do it civilly. If you get upset when others challenge your opinion and refute it with facts, you prove you have not thought it through and are just wishing it was a fact.

If that is you, admit you are not open minded and will never change your mind, no matter how many facts refute what you believe.  It's best you don't try to debate your opinion at all.

The shouting matches we see on this board are the result of people not being able to open their minds and be civil.

True words. And many guilty parties. But you like the rest of us regulars who didn’t find the need to talk smack about this site and leave to go to another site where pretty much the only posters there are the same ones that posted here have no shouting matches. Those only happen when the few that left feel the need to come back and start shit shows. And still just like in the past, Never post anything hunting related on the site. 

23 hours ago, knehrke said:

the whole blame game and denigration of other hunters is tough to take.

As the old saying goes "The Truth Hurts"

Sorry but I call them as I see them. Do you people have your heads up your rear, take a good look at what has happened to this country. Something has to be done. I can not be a hypocrite and pretend these people are my friends, I won't do it.

The political actions of those that are ruining the outdoor and shooting sports along with the whole country for that matter need to be called out and just because you hunt does not give you a free pass from the terrible harm that is being caused. I will not be quiet about it and I will expose those responsible every chance I can get.

The days of keeping quiet and my head in the sand are over!!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2