Please Help Find a Home For My Beautiful German Shepherd (Serious)

Hi All,

It's been a long while since I posted here.  I apologize for "just dropping in," and if this is not appropriate of course, mods please delete.  I don't mean to offend or trample any rules. 

I have a beautiful, intelligent, loving, sweet, gentle, loyal Long-Hair German Shepherd.  I love him more than any creature I've known in my life.  He wakes me up every morning rubbing his face against mine and cooing love noises.  He is an amazing dog.  He is 5 years old, intact, and has had extensive training.  

Unfortunately, he HATES my neighbor's poodle (as do I, along with the neighbor).  And he has now twice broken loose and attacked the dog.  We live in a small neighborhood in the suburbs of NYC (which I also hate, but my work ties me), and these people regard me as a total redneck pariah.  So... there is now talk of legal action.  And I really need to find him a new home.  It breaks my heart, more than I can express.  I'm reaching out to the venues/friends/places I know where there might be kindrid souls, good people who might want and be able to love and care for such a dog.  

There is of course no money thing here, for the right home I will deliver him and whatever stuff we have of his (bed, leashes, food, toys... he would love the continuing scents etc.).  All I want is to find him a loving home.  

Please reply or message me if you think you might be interested, or know someone who is.  

Thanks,

jmark

imagejpeg_0001a.jpg

image001-2.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

• Like 1

I should add, I have a place in Greene County, near Westerlo, I can meet and introduce the pup.  

And... despite the poodle thing, he gets along great with most pets, including our two cats and other dogs.  Just thought I should clarify.