3.5 or 7.0 mm Neoprene Lacrosse Arrowheads?

Rubber boots took a dive. Looking for replacements.

My research has pointed me to the Lacrosse Arrowheads, now it's just a matter of figuring out the amount if insulation. Should I go for the 3.5 or the 7.0mm? These will be an all purpose deer and goose boot. From the early bow - late MZ. ( My mind says go 7.0 but I wanted to see if anyone here had direct experience with the make and model.

Also, if you own these boots, is the tread pattern aggressive enough for traversing hilly or mountainous terrain?

Finally, would you recommend these boots for someone that hunts an average of 3 days a week?

Thank you in advance!

I just bought the 7mm...no way do I plan to use these in late mz. Their not going to cut it. I am getting cold toes real quick on stand in 30 to 35 degrees. Rather disappointed. Thinking the alpha burly in 800 or 1k better for stand use. Good tread pattern and active boot, very disappointed in their stand hunting use. Im a diehard lacrosse fan too.

Edited by phade

I just bought the 7mm...no way do I plan to use these in late mz. Their not going to cut it. I am getting cold toes real quick on stand in 30 to 35 degrees. Rather disappointed. Thinking the alpha burly in 800 or 1k better for stand use. Good tread pattern and active boot, very disappointed in their stand hunting use. Im a diehard lacrosse fan too.

Thanks guys! What's bad about them in the stand? I'm a serious climber man! 

I think they're a more active boot than a stand hunting boot. Built for breathability, flexibility, etc. Stand hunting boots are less flexible, less breathable, but built for more warmth.

Thanks, I need a middle of the road boot, When I'm down on the Island,I will trek it for a while before I hit my stand sites, so maybe its for me. THANKS for the input though, it was very helpful!