Video cams

Gopro's suck unless they are within 10 yards of you.if they are farther than that then they look like they are a ant your shooting them.Go to youtube and type in gopro hunting.You'll see what I am talking about.I bought one of the cams in the link below and it works pretty good.It has a 4x zoom so when your shooting within 30-40 yards its nice.Also when shooting 10-20 yards its like a close up of the shot.

I bought one of those at DICKs on a closeout . It was originally over $100 but they had it for $49.97 . I had a $10 off coupon and they even reduced it more . I ended up paying something like $33 .

My son bought some camera at GM but it wouldn't charge and he couldn't get it to work so he took it back . I picked up one of the WGI Action Cams that was left for $35 plus tax .

They come with some neat mounting clips / brackets .

GoPros are mainly for action sports as in snowboarding, wake boarding, etc, but they are just as good for hunting.  Just got one of the HERO 4 Silver edition and it is awesome.  Has different modes between the wide-view (the one that you always see, fish eye) and more zoomed in modes.  If you are in the wide view and see a deer at 20 yards it will look like 50, but if you are in the correct mode for what you are doing then it has great picture.  Gopros have the best quality by far than any other action camera out there.  Of course, it is nothing compared to a video camera you can get for 200 dollars, but while trying to shoot and video at the same time, Gopros beat anything.  You can mount it on your gun, bow, fishing pole, etc.  Unless you have a videographer following you around, go with a Gopro.