A new vaccine to stop CWD has been proven to work.

Tell you what ..... I have yet to find any constitutional guarantees that place deer farming anywhere near the importance and status of the 2nd Amendment. We have real issues to be concerned about. I can't be concerned about every guy that feels picked on. There simply are not enough hours in a day to worry about your pet peeves for more than maybe 4 and a half minutes or so. Sorry, it just doesn't sit too high on my list of priorities. As a quick glance across the top of this issue, I would say that it is illogical that the government would arbitrarily single out your business for a crusade of harassment. And that quick glance along the top of the issue is much more attention than I ever would have believed I would spend on deer farms.

Well i guess you need to look again. 2nd Amendment rights are no diff than any other right, Pretty simple. You keep saying me/my, Its called an industry. There are no being picked on, Its called double standards and agendas, Pretty simple again. For a state to say they can test their animals but they have to kill yours is just totally wrong. When Ny shut our borders they stepped on our rights. When Ny shut down the few guns they did, they stepped on your rights.

You will see in the very near future just what can be done when some step on your rights when the right lawyer steps in front of a judge with truths and facts. You know i will be sure to keep all updated.

Well i guess you need to look again. 2nd Amendment rights are no diff than any other right, Pretty simple. You keep saying me/my, Its called an industry. There are no being picked on, Its called double standards and agendas, Pretty simple again. For a state to say they can test their animals but they have to kill yours is just totally wrong. When Ny shut our borders they stepped on our rights. When Ny shut down the few guns they did, they stepped on your rights.

You will see in the very near future just what can be done when some step on your rights when the right lawyer steps in front of a judge with truths and facts. You know i will be sure to keep all updated.

I guess to put it a bit more bluntly, we have probably heard enough about your personal problems with your deer farm and the government, and trying not to sound too heartless, in the words of Rhett Butler, "Frankly, I don't give a damn".

• Like 2

I guess to put it a bit more bluntly, we have probably heard enough about your personal problems with your deer farm and the government, and trying not to sound too heartless, in the words of Rhett Butler, "Frankly, I don't give a damn".

Good thats just what i set out to do. All you that ran your uneducated mouths about CWD will now eat the uneducated words you spread. And guess what... I dont really give a damn what you like. Dont worry there will be much more to follow so you may want to use the block button.

In the dairy industry we've had borders shut down a lot of different times because of disease concerns. It was a PITA but I never heard any of the thousands of dairy farmers squawking about their amendment rights being stepped on....

• Like 1