Lone Survivor

fasteddie

Just watched "Lone Survivor" on DVD . There was some brutal action in that movie . Those Seals are some tough SOB's .

you should read the book, and watch some interviews with Marcus Lutrell that are on youtube......pretty eye opening and heartbreaking if you hear some of the things he says.....Michael Murphy graduated a few years ahead of my daughter from the same school....my son did something as a tribute to him without our knowledge until they sent a letter home about it...probably the proudest day of my life so far.

Edited by jjb4900

That was a good flick, personally I didn't like "the moral discussion" about the boy that got them in trouble in the first place but hey, Hollywood need some drama on the screen....

read the book, if you want to doubt the guy who was there that's up to you........but I'm sure you were in a similar situation at some point.

I don't doubt the dude, he made it out alive good for him. The decision they made to cut the kid loose doesn't sit well with me... that's all.... and it seems to me that he didn't like what Murph decided either, Marcus was just a good sailor and followed orders. Good movie and a sad story, now I can't wait to see American Sniper....