Woman Charged With Killing Hunter's Falcon to Save Duck

mike rossi

There is now a petition you can sign asking for Federal charges to be brought against the falcon killer.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/920/369/720/?z00m=22833258&redirectID=1637969236

I just signed it and shared it. Everyone should, I thought hunters stick together? 

I think there are a variety of charges which can be brought in this one besides the minor one that was. I wonder how authorities would have treated this if this guy was hunting with his children, seeing this happen to what is  a family pet, therefore a member of the family. 

Heard this on the radio the other day in NYC. Some people that live around Central Park are appalled that there is a hawk killing squirrels in the park and someone should do something about it.. These people are afraid to bring their chihuahua to the park now. They don't have a clue!!!

Edited by nycredneck

seriously, you've got to be kidding? people don't get this worked up when a drunk driver kills someone.............I'll pass on this one.

jjb - I don't believe the woman was evil - just tragically ignorant. Giving issues such as this attention counters such public ignorance.

• Like 2