Hello

threeksnaj

Hello All,

I am new to this forum.. I live and hunt in the western New York area close to the PA line. I'm here to read about products and experience. To learn and better my style of hunting, reloading, ect.... 

Other than having a topic questioning an ability of a new method of taking game called stupid, i enjoy reading the replies and questions of others. Thanks for the ad as well as advice and comments from those who have been there done that and no thanks to those who havent and just considered the thought stupid.

Ahhhh, hang in there. 

This place is pretty cool most of the time.  Don't run off just yet......................... :)

About you:

Where do you hunt in the southern tier?

How about PA, hunt there also?

Mostly deer hunting or small game too?

Wife, kids, dogs etc?

Boxers or briefs?  (oh crap forget that one..........)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By deanlmt1
      HI Folks
      Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself- My name is Nadine and have been hunting for about 9 years now. 
      I am one of the Erie County Coordinators for Region 9 for DEC instructors and yes i am a DEC instructor- Most of the classes that I do teach are at hawkeye bowman which I belong to as a member and have many hats there.

just wanted to say hi:) 

• By runandfriendly
      Hey I have hunted all my years in NY and found this blog site to share info with my fellow hunters. Recently purchased my first piece of hunting property and am very interested to hear from others on ways to protect, enhance and basically enjoy the investment! I also am very interested in hearing others perspectives on changes in our state legislation, regulations and overall attitude toward our sport!