2015/16 Trapping Harvest Thread .

Kludes

All done and boy did his head get smashed lol that was a task but it all was fine no rips or tears and went out and put the carcass in my garbage pile set on my back 30... and the glands I got one off without hitting it then the other one I nicked a little bit so I used vons makeup sponges he gave me to soak up the secretion and boy did the sponges stink so I also snuck in a pocket set on my back ditch that runs from the golf course and the other sponge went down a dirt hole so I'll have some action for sure on one of those freshen ups ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Well my daughters birthday today so we are gonna check traps together and we are bringing her cousin so hopefully the trapping gods gave me some fur to show them ...enjoy your day yalllllll

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thinking they moved nicely last night with the cold front coming in. Looking forward to pics later. And happy birthday to your little lady.

They look happy Ahhh , grinner the aka silver fox. Leave it to those stupid things to get caught in " my best" fox sets ever. I go to sleep and think that set will have a pouncing red in the morning. Um , nope .... Opossum after opossum. Sometimes you need to thin them out before the canines ever get a chance to caught.