friggin steelers

skully

They are firing on all cylinders lately. My Bills are toast. Rex Ryan is a terrible game day coach. The guy is just a cheerleader

I agree, Jills are toast again for this season. I also have my doubts about T-Rex, but if he had a great QB, all is good. Marv Levy was banished to the Bills pre-season football TV booth in early 80's after flunking out at KC. His buddy Polian gives him a job, Polian signs Kelly, Hank Bullcrepe gets fired, Marv gets the gig and away he goes to the hall of fame with Kelly.

I suppose Bill Belacheat would not be a shoe in hall of fame coach without that 6th rounder pick in 1999 working out...what's his name...Brady...yeah that guy. All depends on the players you have, and the Jills do not have enough good ones yet. I dunno, kinda sucks watching this train wrex year after year.

Yea good point but some of these coaches make you scratch your head.  Belicheck and some of the great coaches rarely make you scratch your head.  Denver just went for it on there own 30 down by 3 , 4th and 5 with 3 timeouts and over 4 minutes left.  That is bizarre and those types of coaches are never gonna make the hof , i do not care who the players are.