Bow/ muzzleloader

Jmny

As a limited hunter, I have chosen to use a crossbow during the bow season . Correction during that part of the early bow season that the crossbow is allowed as a bow.After TRANSFORMATION from being considered a muzzleloader the first 20 days of bow season. And I thought transformers were a child cartoon. It is self evident that I lack the apptitude that is needed to be elected into political office.

Back to the question, Can I have in my possession both my crossbow and muzzleloader in my ground blinds. Would like the oppurtunity to use the crossbow bow for 30 yards in shots and the muzzleloader at longer distance. I have paid for both the muzzleloader and archery permits. It is both the muzzleloader and bow season. So it would be lawful to use either. I know that the first part of the deer season( archery) it is illegal to be afield with a gun, while bow hunting. But I haven't been able to find anything addressing my question, (probably because it would be very difficult carrying both weapons in the field). But as a limited hunter( can't walk) I use an atv to get to my ground blind. Any body have any feedback, knowledge on this subject?