Looking for certain pose

chas0218

I shot a nice wall hanger and am looking for an upright straight mount but head tilted down similar to the "Offset Upright Aggressive" by Ben Mears. I am looking for an upright with the chin tucked down. I want a pissed off look like he is about to start posturing. I thought about full sneak but I don't have room. I have a semi-sneak along with an upright but they aren't the look I want. I am almost thinking I have to go with a pedestal mount.

I have an offset upright with left turn and like the way the chin is tucked. This is the offset upright aggressive left turn I have but just want a straight instead.

20130819_212144_zps852d96cf.jpg

Edited by chas0218

I don't remember seeing a mount the way you're describing.  Usually the head is turned to one side or the other, like the one in the pic you posted.  I'm sure a good taxidermist can alter the form to replicate what you're looking for. 

Good luck with it and post a pic after the mount is completed!!

• Like 1

I'll have to give him a call and see what he thinks. The guy that did my previous mounts is very talented and does a great job he does it as a hobby and charges $325. My first mount cost me $250 he had to up his prices but $325 is still cheap for a good mount.

Edited by chas0218
  • Like 1