Bill Schmidt n New Hunters

Bowguy 1

Ok guys seems Bill is doing a very nice thing trying to pass along info. Hope everyone is appreciative.

Many years ago turkey knowledge was hard to get, even guarded.,

I'm wondering what kind of calls you all use and if you undrstand conditioning pots? How to get the two note yekp from a pot or box? How many know to not pick up lid or striker?

How bout scratch boxes, cane calls or other yelpers?

Understanding why/how calls work can add to sucess and enjoyment using them.

Obviously we need to understand the best calling done at the wrong time is useless or worse.

To add to Bill's generous offer if anyone needs help with calls, calling or where to get good ones for a reasonable price (not the stores btw) let me know.

You all can pick an afternoon or I can help my best through here

• Like 1

Bubba: Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:01 PM

"Ruined is sduch a strong word. So the guy strolled in and moved birds out. If that is all it takes to RUIN your hunt, then you do not know what a hunt is about. Granted, I would have been disappointed, but In would have been thankful I had the time out in the woods."

Bubba: Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:04 PM

"So all you had is a typo? Not hot air at all, it is reality. A hunt is ruined by a guy walking onto you public land is quite simply whining. If that ruins your wholehunt,that just shows the superficial side of you. Buy a big chunk of your own land to avoid the dramatic ruination of your whole outing"

I'm not looking to Piss in your Wheaties Bill, but I'm not seeing where Bubba did anything wrong, that could possibly warrant you wanting to leave the site. He posted his opinion, which you didn't agree with. In your response, you chose to rip on him about a grammatical error. Following that, Bubba still didn't sink to that level, but simply posted another comment showing his personal opinions. The little bit that he snapped at you was justified, in my mind. Not sure why you got so upset. Don't dish it, if you can't take it.

Edited by Skillet
  • Like 3