beautiful weather

stoneam2006

Yea dumbest design ever I had a Plymouth breeze same car battery behind wheel well.....dumb....

Quick battery side note walmart just got in some walmart brand battery's a few weeks ago 50 bucks for basically any size battery with 1 year replacement....they work as good as any buddy just put one in his f150 v8

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol love the sidenote. That's the battery I bought this morning and I replaced the one in my other beater earlier this winter. $48.88 + $5 core charge.

• Like 1

Yea dumbest design ever I had a Plymouth breeze same car battery behind wheel well.....dumb....

Quick battery side note walmart just got in some walmart brand battery's a few weeks ago 50 bucks for basically any size battery with 1 year replacement....they work as good as any buddy just put one in his f150 v8

I like Costco batteries. Over 3 yrs free replacement and they carry Interstate brand.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Did that dude poop his pants or his he picking a wedgie out? LOL. Sorry, I had too.

I started de-winterizing the quad. Then we took the pooch for a bath. Grocery shopping. After that loaded up the pooch in the car again and took her to the park for a walk. It was brisk and nice to be out sharing part of the day with the g/f and our dog.

Edited by ....rob

Did that dude poop his pants or his he picking a wedgie out? LOL. Sorry, I had too.

I started de-winterizing the quad. Then we took the pooch for a bath. Grocery shopping. After that loaded up the pooch in the car again and took her to the park for a walk. It was brisk and nice to be out sharing part of the day with the g/f and our dog.

Lol yea I noticed that too...think he was just standing up from looking at leg took a bad spill on white quad just before this pic....ended up leaving early was pretty sore

Edited by stoneam2006
  • Like 1