Mid-March Morning Photo shoot

My neighbor at Camp, sat over one of our food plots at the sunrise of Saturday, March 12 with his Nikon camera and snapped some cool pictures. A few bucks with what looks like new growth already starting, and the 2.5 yr old 9 point still holding on to his head gear.. pretty neat pics i thought.. so i had to share

post-5238-0-96160300-1459512770_thumb.jp

post-5238-0-95684500-1459512781_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Pretty cool he got a shot of that buck still packin' before the fog lifted! That was a nice reward for his effort!

I give him a lot of credit.

It's not always easy getting out there at the crack of dawn post season in hopes of bringing home a few pictures.

Sweet shots!

• Like 2

Indeed they are. While i was sending pictures to the computer from the phone, they seem to have lost some Quality. but still captured the moment at least.

If i can convince the fiance, I want to bring her Cannon t3 out in the woods with me this spring in the turkey woods. But i think that will go over like a fart in a church... even though i bought it for here, lol but its worth a shot..