mulberry cam....

growalot

Give me a break! They have now chased all the deer away.......made me move cams 3 times and there are more each night...Good thing...they have kept the deer off the upper plot...I can't imagine I'll see a single ear of corn this year... :umbrage:

If it's any consolation to you, I really like that pic!

Cute shot of the little bandits out on a limb!

• Like 2

The cams were on that tree...then moved to the other tree...now one is still on the other tree because the crapped it up so bad I can't stomach moving the thing....even with gloves...this is on the garden fence and 15 shots later,,they found it and knocked it to face the ground. I really wish I wasn't a law abiding person...I'd so be set up in the garden grape vines with a shotgun in my hand...

I know why they are here in droves this year...the farmers behind us never planted corn ..though the one corn field was just disced smoothed and planted with something last week.....what ,I haven't a clue...but these rains will show what it is next week... :rolleyes:

The guys have their trapping certificates...thinking I'll be pushing that and I hunt them in season end of Oct through mid  February....any time there is even a slight warm up they are out and about this is where the cams come in very handy for they tell me what time to hit the oak flats. The best spot though is the old hay barn we now use for equipment/chicken ,dog bedding...I sit under the slant roof overhang of the old goat barn,20yrds away and catch them coming across the turnips to the hay barn...it's canvas and heats up on a sunny winters day...I think they rest there.