Rem M760 DL in .270 Win

A friend of mine has a Rem M760  in .270 for sale...It has a Nikon Monarch 3-12 Scope mounted on it..

He's asking $600 or he will sell the rifle without the scope for $400..

It is the deluxe model with basket weave checkering..

I just looked at the rifle and it is PRISTINE  !  Probably 95 % NRA condition..He even has an extra mag that comes with it.

I would buy it myself, but I am not a pump gun type of guy.

I know he will prefer face to face cash deal....If you are interested, PM me and I will give you his contact info.

It is a helluva deal..This rifle is CHERRY

This Model Remington was mfg. from 1953 to 1982....Well before Remington's  relatively recent  quality issues.

You are unlikely to find another  rifle of this quality level in such fine condition for such a low price.

IIRC that rifle, as chambered, is the number one gun of choice for the Pennsylvania deer hunter.  I killed my first PA buck and a couple others with a left handed 760 in .308 Winchester..........foolishly traded it for some gun I have no recollection of. :(

IIRC that rifle, as chambered, is the number one gun of choice for the Pennsylvania deer hunter.  I killed my first PA buck and a couple others with a left handed 760 in .308 Winchester..........foolishly traded it for some gun I have no recollection of. :(

Left handed pump?

Just the stock (cheek piece on opposite side) and the safety. It was offered by the factory for a number of years in BDL trim that included very nice basket weave checkering fit for a King. :)

ahhh, I knew I was missing something.