4 Weeks Until NFL Football

Water Rat

Go Chiefs! Losing starting RB (Spencer Ware) hurts bad, but I think we can win AFC West even with brutal schedule. Get the Pats loss out of the way week 1 (TNF). Get mini-bye and Andy beats Philly, so 1-1. Then:

At Chargers, home vs Skins (MNF), at Texans (SNF), home vs Steelers, at Oakland (TNF), mini bye home vs Broncos (MNF), at Dallas.....I'm thinking 5-2 in those 7 games, so we will be at 6-3 going into week 10 bye.

Then we got at Giants, home vs Bills, at Jets, home vs Oakland, home vs Chargers (SNF), home vs Fins, at broncos....I'm thinking 5-2 so we finish 11-5 and win division with tiebreaker over Oakland.

28 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Chiefs running game is plug and play, I wouldnt worry about it. I think the Broncos will suck this year and I'm not sold on Oakland. Chiefs get beat in playoffs by Steelers or Pats.Reid out of timeouts before the third quarter starts

Chargers will be better than expected. Carr can't beat the Chiefs. Maybe Chiefs injure Brady in week 1? otherwise, we wait till next year with Patty Mahomes to win a SB after Big Ben and Brady both retire.

34 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Chargers will be better than expected. Carr can't beat the Chiefs. Maybe Chiefs injure Brady in week 1? otherwise, we wait till next year with Patty Mahomes to win a SB after Big Ben and Brady both retire.

I think I'll still favor a Jimmy G led Belichek team over a Mahomes led Andy Reid team

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Fact is Brady ain't going anywhere. He might win 10SB's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im hoping for a decline this year and then we will see just how cold Bill is. Hes going to have to franchise Jimmy G next year and pay him what, $24MM as a back up? Bill knows that TB12 cant play past 41, maybe 42. I dont care what hes eating

Im hoping for a decline this year and then we will see just how cold Bill is. Hes going to have to franchise Jimmy G next year and pay him what, $24MM as a back up? Bill knows that TB12 cant play past 41, maybe 42. I dont care what hes eating

Brady is god. Don't underestimate him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 0:52 PM, moog5050 said:

So who is the best team this year?  I need to go buy a hat, although I usually wait until the Monday after the superbowl - why risk it.

I hear the Monday after the superbowl, the second best team's hats are on sale for dirt cheap.