I accept donations - Ruger American $199

phade

Walmart is apparently going to stop carrying Ruger. They are clearing out their Americans for $199.

I verified this - Newark Walmart has one 30.06 for $199 left. Geneseo is sold out. Macedon - well the counter girl there is an idiot, but she has them supposedl for full price. She just needs to scan the box as the tag shows the wrong price.

Was hoping to find a couple smaller calibers but no dice, so you fellas enjoy this deal before word gets out.

• Like 1

nothing on sale here, scanned prices are shelf prices.

we still have a lot of tourists here and they were hoovering up the reloading stuff in wally world like someone just said the dam had bust....what gives?

Edited by slickrockpack
keeps changing my words, damn auto correct

I opened a chat with Walmart Help center and asked why only NY is clearance pricing RUGERs and why we aren't getting the pricing of $199 here

the response;

Carmen R.: Let me inform you that I already asked this information of my supervisor and he told me that we have heard nothing about  stopping carring the RUGER firearms.
chatAgent.pngCarmechatEndUserMessage.png  only New York state stores are selling off the RUGER firearms and not carrying them. NY stores will likely stop selling firearms and ammunition.
chatAgent.pngCarmen R.: That is it probably R.
chatAgent.pngCarmen R.: Please note, that when we stop  carrying some item it is no longer at the store or online.
chatAgent.pngCarmen R.: For the moment we do not have information that the RUGER firearms will be no longer available.  n R.: I apologize for the misunderstanding. 

to bad I was almost done Christmas shopping in one stop.

Edited by slickrockpack