Crazy deer

Kot2B

So I was in my stand these evening listening to all the squirrels and was watching the creek side. All of a sudden a see a 1.5 yo doe come full speed down the hill to the creek, lays sideways and turns. Then continues to do a full speed circle about 30 yards in diameter, 3 laps down. Then makes 3 huge full speed circles up the hill along the top and back down. It than ran off like nothing happend. Nothing else was following it. I couldn't see anything over the crest and I couldn't hear anything else. Was this thing crazy, get into the deer nip, or just full of piss and vinegar? Anyone ever experience something like this?

So I was in my stand these evening listening to all the squirrels and was watching the creek side. All of a sudden a see a 1.5 yo doe come full speed down the hill to the creek, lays sideways and turns. Then continues to do a full speed circle about 30 yards in diameter, 3 laps down. Then makes 3 huge full speed circles up the hill along the top and back down. It than ran off like nothing happend. Nothing else was following it. I couldn't see anything over the crest and I couldn't hear anything else. Was this thing crazy, get into the deer nip, or just full of piss and vinegar? Anyone ever experience something like this?

I had something similar. The doe sprinted passed me down the hill to where my buddy was sitting then sprinted back up the hill towards me . Stopped blew . Then continued sprinting up the hill.
I think she's a hot doe looking for action

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had something similar. The doe sprinted passed me down the hill to where my buddy was sitting then sprinted back up the hill towards me . Stopped blew . Then continued sprinting up the hill.
I think she's a hot doe looking for action

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Freaking crazy

I have had a similar experience. Made no sense . Like you said you would think something chasing but then she turned and sprinted baxk the way she came went a couple hundred yards. Did a 180 and back the way she came for another couple hundred. Then just slowed and browsed along.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I saw  a doe doing that once, similar anyways. She would run stop a second shock head crazy like then run again. Another guy shot her when she stopped for a second to shock head. Her ears looked awful left ear was full of nasty looking stuff. Called Dec to come and look at her. It was an ear infection. That will make animals act crazy at times .

Could have just been full of it though. Or just a crazy female. We all know there is more then one of those out there.

• Like 1