All Day Sit on Friday?

nybuckboy

My bow buck hunt has turned into "any deer will do," and Friday is the day for me.  Didn't hunt today, and not hunting tomorrow.  It seems that, around me, anyway, the bucks have the does bedded down and all is locked down with very little movement. 

Friday I'll start the day at a friend's parents' yard.  They are asking for some doe removal.  Bold does that arrive twice daily and return minutes after you run them off.  I believe I have a more potent fear to disrupt movement for a bit.  They are in 4H.

• Like 1

Was out all day today. Well a little late start but, Wales into the woods parallel with and saw 4doe with 2 spikes then after I was up in the tree had a monster 10 with a big ol belly came out but I blew it and spooked him I think. His nose was to the ground. He didn't take off ruining but knew something was up. On my way hike to camp I found another little tall and checked it out and jumped a big 6pt. He definitely ran off. Gonna try and get in a spot in the dark tomorrowand just sit and let all the other guys here on state land push deer around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk