BIRTH CONTROL

hunterman7956

11 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It would be interesting to know who did the procedure and how they are connected to NY government . 

A company called White Buffalo Inc. They perform quite a few of these procedures and also provide culling services all through NY and other states.

Not many companies out there that provide this type of service.I'm sure the head of White Buffalo-Anthony Denicola is quite the salesman and has a good line of bs as far as controlling herd numbers.

Edited by Vinny Tagalucci
  • Like 1

They have been giving the deer birth control a town over from me for the last few years.
If I recall correctly it was something like 2k per each application and the application only lasts 2 seasons and it won't take effect for an entire year after its given to the deer.
They are also tagging each deer that they give birth control to.
Apparently they did a count of them last year and noticed one went missing. Usually road kill will get reported back and they can check tags. One of the deer just went missing. They think something ate it and left no evidence.

I, for one, would like to save the tax payers money and hunt these deer. But the town doesn't allow it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, jmp5008 said:

They have been giving the deer birth control a town over from me for the last few years.
If I recall correctly it was something like 2k per each application and the application only lasts 2 seasons and it won't take effect for an entire year after its given to the deer.
They are also tagging each deer that they give birth control to.
Apparently they did a count of them last year and noticed one went missing. Usually road kill will get reported back and they can check tags. One of the deer just went missing. They think something ate it and left

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm quite surprised only one went missing. Betting half roadkills are never even found , winter kill, coyotes etc. Only to lose one is pretty good IMO 

I'm quite surprised only one went missing. Betting half roadkills are never even found , winter kill, coyotes etc. Only to lose one is pretty good IMO 

I will say this I know people in the town that@jmp5008 is talking about that have some land there and will hunt their own land with a bow even though it's against the town law..... and I fully support what they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1