Anterless Only

fasteddie

The more bucks you kill in an area with a high doe to buck ratio the more damage you are doing to the herd... In my example with a 9;1 ratio only half of the total # of does would get bred in a year, remember there are two breeding cycles in a year, (Nov. and December), so if you continue to shoot bucks over does in these skewed ratio area's you are only hurting the total deer herd #'s... if you choose to shoot a deer in those area's, shooting a doe over a buck is actually helping the deer #'s increase.. 

I'm talking long term, not 1 year... 

Edited by Grizz1219

Isnt this the same group that is bent all out of shape because early in bow season in some areas its doe only and the repeated complaint is the gun people arent required? So the state opens all remaing tags to doe only or either or.....hmmmm. Look at the big picture. Those who hunt hard through bow and reg have filled thier buck tags. fewer people hunt late season bow or mz. And how many buck tags are used on does?.. I think this is alot about nothing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk