Error with Quotes

Padre86

18 hours ago, Zem18 said:

Try posting here with the quote you are stuck with and type something outside of the quote box.  Then try posting again and see if it is still quoting.

It only seems to happen in a thread where I've already quoted other people in previous posts.

26 minutes ago, Padre86 said:

It only seems to happen in a thread where I've already quoted other people in previous posts.

18 hours ago, Zem18 said:

Try posting here with the quote you are stuck with and type something outside of the quote box.  Then try posting again and see if it is still quoting.

Testing

21 minutes ago, Padre86 said:

Chrome.

It seems to be ok for me.  Try doing this.  

Click on Customize and control google chrome on the top Right side.  Looks like 3 vertical lines.   

Click on Settings then at the bottom of that page click on advanced settings.

At the bottom it will say Reset Settings, click on that and click on reset.  This should reset the browser to its defaults.  Then test it again and see if it still does the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, NFA-ADK said:

It seems to be ok for me.  Try doing this.  

Click on Customize and control google chrome on the top Right side.  Looks like 3 vertical lines.   

Click on Settings then at the bottom of that page click on advanced settings.

At the bottom it will say Reset Settings, click on that and click on reset.  This should reset the browser to its defaults.  Then test it again and see if it still does the same thing. 

I'll give that a shot.