PSE Stinger 60lb Draw - $100

2011 PSE Stinger HP

50-60lb Limbs

Single Cam, 75% Letoff

25" - 30" Draw   

30.75" ATA / 4.2lbs

I purchased this bow used over the summer and have since upgraded.  The bow comes with stabilizer, 3 pin sight and quiver.  Needs a rest and string.  Cable is brand new and does not need replacement.  I had the bow professionally tuned when I purchased it and it was pulling 27 1/8" and 61lbs.  More pictures upon request. $100 and shipped free USPS to anywhere in NY or bordering states.

20170106_190732.jpg20170106_190759.jpg20170106_191155.jpg20170106_191227.jpg20170106_190859.jpg20170106_191003.jpg

20170106_191047.jpg

20170106_190927.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Matt - bow arrived today - just as advertised.  The quiver came on monday.  Very happy with the sale and the delivery - you way overdid the packaging!!  that great  - I appreciate it!

Excited to get this set up for my son!!

Thanks  Bruce

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By PertnearOutdoors
      Hi Everyone, my name is Billy Harvey and I am a new member to the forum. Wanted to introduce myself and share about my local hunting podcast that my friends and I are doing called the Pertnear Outdoors Podcast. http://inktr.ee/pertnearoutdoors
      We started the show a couple years ago and have enjoyed getting to meet some great guests and built some awesome relationships so far. We have become actively engaged with the National Deer Association local chapters to raise some money through raffles and even brewing a beer with proceeds going to NDA and the Venison Donation Coalition. 
      There are two events coming up soon here in WNY that we hope would interest many of you. 
      This saturday 8-14 at 12pm is a Tethrd Teach and Train event at Allied Sportsmen in Alden on Clinton street. This is a free event and just need to sign up at the following link. Teach and Train signup Sunday 8-22 we are hosting a beer debut event at Windy Brew in Sheldon NY right on Rt. 20a. We will have basket raffles with some great prizes including tree stands, fishing gear, easton arrows and much more. We will also be raffling off a Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloader. All proceeds from the event will be split between NDA and VDC. We hope to see you there.  If anyone is interested in any other info, feel free to contact us on Instagram @pertnearoutdoorspodcast or on Facebook. 
      Thanks and look forward to interacting with the group.
      Billy-

• By BuckSteady
      New hunter to NY here. Found some public land to hunt, it’s a WMA. I wish I read the regs more thoroughly because I threw up a ladder stand yesterday and today when I was re-reading them, I saw you can’t put temporary stands on WMAs, only on state forests and other such state land. I honestly didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to, I even put my name and license # on the stand. I was going to go take it down tomorrow but it’s an hour drive so I wanted to ask, what do DEC officers do if they find a ladderstand like mine on a WMA? Is this an automatic fine or whatever? Will they just call me and tell me to come get it? Confiscate? How often do officers go through areas like WMAs and check for stands? Any info would be helpful. I’ll still probably go take it down tomorrow, although I have seen other stands up on the WMA, I just prefer to stay on the right side of the law myself. Thanks!
    • By -sro-
      Up for sale is a Ravin R26 crossbow.  Brand New in sealed box.  Comes with everything in the original factory kit- bow, scope, quiver, arrows, etc.  Located in Orangeburg area, near Pallisades Mall

• By -sro-
      Up for sale is an Excalibur Matrix G340.
      Brand New Just as you'd receive it from the factory.  Scope , quiver, arrows, etc all included.
      Asking $450
      Can meet near Pallisades Mall area or ship to you.
      Pics won't upload so message me and I'll get them over to you
      Any questions send me a PM
    • By Jwm2426
      I'm selling a brand new, never been set up or shot Bear Whitetail Legend recurve compound bow with hard case and some accessories. The bow has been stored in the case since it was brand new. I am asking $300 or will take best offer. Shipping, if necessary will cost additional or be set up paud for and scheduled by the buyer. If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to email me at [email protected]