Wild pigs!!

mkrafty133

Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought here was a good place to start. Has anyone tried hunting any of the wild pigs down around the cortland area. If so any info on where i could go, what to use. Ilive in Rochester so the drive wouldn't be bad. I believe they're open all year all you need is a small game license. Thought it would be interesting to try and also hear the meat can be pretty tasty.

The wild pigs usually hang out in the bars in the Cortland area.  Its a good place to hunt for them, if you really want one.  They are especially easy pickin's in the summer.  Just tell them you are from out of town and they will go home with you.

Good luck!

The wild pigs usually hang out in the bars in the Cortland area.  Its a good place to hunt for them, if you really want one.  They are especially easy pickin's in the summer.  Just tell them you are from out of town and they will go home with you.

Good luck!

Hmmmmmmmmm, that sounds like a tip with potential. lmao

FDXX75

A few around shot every season as a target of opportunity. Nowhere near enough to

plan a trip just to hunt them. Try the state land in the area - most landowners are tired of the

parade of requests to hunt the few who are there moving around constantly. Even more tired of those not bothering to ask.