Managing SD Cards for Multiple Cams

On 7/11/2017 at 10:28 PM, corydd7 said:

That atv might be worse then just walking out there. Jim Ward and a couple qdma guys believe in talking, dressing, and smelling like yourself until just before hunting season. I have 35 acres that I play on so for me there is no sanctuary. Would I have a picnic around my camera tree, no. Would I stay 10 minutes and sift through pictures and screenshot the stuff I like, yes. Of course it depends on the setup but for me it makes the process simple.

Not on a working farm where they are used to equipment running. We mow trails for horseback riding all spring, summer and early fall, so an ATV on or near a trail is completely normal to them. People walking around the woods is not as normal. Basically, I ride up, swap cards, change a couple of settings, and head out. Makes for a short, normalish incursion. Even during deer season, ATVs, tractors, etc are pretty normal for them, and this is pretty big acreage, so some of the stands way back in get ridden to part of the way.